Do you have contacts abroad?
Do you plan a job application in an English-speaking country?
Do you need your German official papers in English, or your English documents in German?

I will translate the following texts for you:

English English and French
certificates correspondence
decrees and other judicial documents
school reports and references
degree dissertations, theses
official documents

In my function as an official appointed and sworn translator for the English language I professionally translate and certify your documents for official purposes.

Should you need translations in further languages, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be pleased to help you here as well by referring qualified colleagues.